Monday, December 30, 2013

Backing Up a Bit to the Birthday Post!

Hello there!
Yes, I got a little sidetracked by
Christmas and neglected to
post about Miss Maddy's birthday.
 
 
Lucky girl -- she only had 2 hours of school
on her birthday with one of those hours
being at Mass and the other the
Christmas party!
 
She has been a little bit obsessed
with the Disney movie, Frozen, since we
saw it at Thanksgiving.
 
 
I think she had an all-Disney birthday!
She and I went to see Saving Mr. Banks
on her big day.  I thoroughly
enjoyed it and she liked it, but
it didn't measure up to Frozen in her book.
 
 
A fun dinner out with Mr. Tennis
and Connor and
then home again for gifts.
 
 
Her fave gift -- Olaf from Frozen!
While I hesitated to buy any more stuffed animals,
Olaf was at the top of both her birthday and Christmas lists.
And next year, she'll probably only want make-up and money,
so Olaf seemed like a good idea.
It made her so happy that even doubting Mr. Tennis
said I hit it out of the park with that gift!
[Love it when I'm right!]
 
Happy 12th birthday Maddy Boo!


5 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

The girls saw Frozen last night (without us) and I'm jealous. They are in love with that movie now. I think Miss Maddy picked a perfect birthday theme.

Laurie said...

I love the Frozen themed b-day! Such a cute movie- one I'd go see again- even without the kids. :) I'm glad Maddy had such a fun birthday!

starnes family said...

That was a Disney birthday for sure! Happy belated!

Courtney said...

What a fun birthday! I took Madison a few weeks ago to see Frozen and I loved it.

Jodee said...

Wow! It looks like you had so much fun celebrating Maddy's birthday. Your gifts were certainly a big hit!