Friday, March 21, 2014

Hello Spring - Hello Weekend!


Wishing these were blooming in our yard,
but these were from last year!
Are you as excited as I am about spring!?!
We've been having some warm temps
now and then . . . but a little snow
is forecast for next week! :(

So, what's on your weekend agenda?
I am trying to find a new little combo
sink/vanity for one of the baths - yes, the one
with the new shower/tub sliding glass door (love it)!
I think there is one at Lowe's calling my name -
we will see.



In other weekend news, we are each
attempting
to throw out 10 items a week in an effort
to get rid of stuff that has been clogging up the house
and my brain for way too long.
I'm not sure that we will get the Lenten 40 bags in 40 days
accomplished, but we're making a small dent in the "stuff."
Some weeks we get more than 10
items each and some less.
Always good to have a goal, right!



Keep watching -- daffodils will be blooming
in your yard soon!
Happy Weekend Friends!






5 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Decluttering is something we desperately need to do at our house. Especially the toy area in our basement. I'm definitely missing our daffs. Our yard is still deep with snow and because we never did get that warm-up, the ice rink is still operational. I thought we'd be done skating, but we aren't. I think Mother Nature and Old Man winter need a good lecture right now!

Tutus and Choo-Choos said...

I wish the daffodils and tulips were blooming in my yard also, but still not warm enough.

That is a great idea for something to do during Lent!

Have a great weekend!

Purple Flowers said...

We must be on the same wavelength because I just decluttered last week. And it feels so good; I like it. I cleaned out a bookcase and it led to cleaning out a closet. The snowball just kept going, but it felt great when the project was completed.
Good Luck with the bathroom purchase. It's always nice to get something new to use and look at too.

Courtney said...

I am so excited about spring coming but of course we have snow in the forecast! I am so ready to be done with winter. Great job on the de-cluttering, I need put that on my always ever growing to-do list.

Jodee Leader said...

Hooray for nicer weather. I wish it was here to stay.

Way to go on decluttering. We need to do the same!

Hope you are having a great weekend!