Wednesday, March 19, 2014

It's Not Easy Being Green!

Isn't that what Kermit the Frog says??
It's not easy being green!


It really hasn't been easy around here
because it has been very dry and the 
color of the day/week/month seems to be brown! :(
Brown grass, bare trees - no flowers popping up yet!
Boo!

But -- spring will be here very soon
and so will the new
Muppet Movie!

We love the Muppets -- don't you??
Miss Piggy can be a little annoying
but the others are so fun and
adorable!

Looking forward to seeing lots of green soon
and I don't mean just Kermit the frog!
Hello Spring!!



8 comments:

Tutus and Choo-Choos said...

So ready to see those first signs of green which means that spring is coming soon! We woke up to the ground being white this morning.

Purple Flowers said...

Our snow has begun to melt, thankfully. Soon we will all see the brown grass turn a beautiful shade of green. The photos of your sweet girl with the those fun Muppets makes me smile. Thanks for sharing such happy photos.

Laurie said...

I believe we've seen the last of our snow melt. Looks like 50's and 60's for awhile- my favorite temps! Love the pic of Maddy with the Muppets! :)

Musings from Kim K. said...

We can't wait for the muppets too! Seriously LOVE them. It brings back so many memories of my sister and I watching them on TV. Loved those grumpy old men.

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

as much as I can't wait for spring I still believe we have to have one more pretty major storm. sorry to be a buzz kill!!

lea
xo

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

as much as I can't wait for spring I still believe we have to have one more pretty major storm. sorry to be a buzz kill!!

lea
xo

Lisa said...

can't wait for spring!!

Jodee Leader said...

Hurry up, spring! We can't wait!

The punks are headed to the Muppets movie next!