Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring has Sprung . . . Or Has It?

On my -- it seems like old man winter is really trying
to hold on this year!
We get one or two warmish days and then it is 
back to cold. 
Yesterday, we had a little bit of rain and then snow flurries!
Boo!!  Come on spring!

Hope that my hydrangeas bloom
like this again this year!

To update from last Friday . . . 
I did not find a sink vanity combo -
the hunt continues!
In other house-type news,
we are getting some new floors 
in a couple weeks so 
a major declutter
has to take place
and soon!

Pray for me -- 
I have a bit of a hoarding gene!

Have a fun weekend friends!
xoxo

5 comments:

Tutus and Choo-Choos said...

My tulips are up about 2-3 inches; therefore, spring can't be far behind. Although, we also had snow yesterday.

Have a great weekend!

Musings from Kim K. said...

It's been raining and snowing again today. Those messy dirty ugly snowbanks just need to disappear. Good luck on the home remodeling projects. Take lots of pictures!

Courtney said...

As I sit here eating breakfast this morning, I am looking out to a snowy scene. I just keep thinking that it has to end sometime...right.

Jodee said...

Seriously! Our weather is so crazy! Spring has to arrive soon!

You are going to love your new floors! Happy decluttering! Less is more!

Lisa said...

I'd love to help you de-clutter!!