Thursday, July 31, 2014

Mr. Tennis and Me!

Yesterday was our wedding anniversary!
I shared this photo on FB -- wow --
we sure looked young, didn't we!


We were married in 1977 -- yep -- 37 years ago!
I loved my dress -- if I remember correctly, it was all of $115! :)

We moved to Philadelphia immediately after
our wedding so Mr. Tennis could
attend law school at Villanova!
Villanova has one of the most
beautiful campuses ever!
So, while he took a high-speed train out
to lovely Villanova, I took a graffiti-marked up el-train
through some rather rough parts of Philadelphia
to work!

What an experience!
We had a fun time out there and big cities like that make
it possible to get around
without a vehicle!
The stories I could tell!!! 

We've been very lucky to have such
a wonderful life together and
three terrific children and now
get to enjoy having a daughter-in-law and
three beautiful grandchildren!
We've been blessed beyond measure.



And here we are with a more current photo
of me and Mr. Tennis from last fall!

3 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Continued blessings! Aren't you the cutest couple. Still are!

starnes family said...

Adorable then and now! Happy Anniversary!

Mandy said...

How sweet!! Happy Anniversary!