Thursday, July 24, 2014

On Becoming a List Maker

I have finally figured out
 (yes, it takes me a while)
that I can be more effective and accomplish more
if I will just make a list
AND
refer to it throughout the day and
cross things off the list!


I believe my son learned this lesson at an early age
as he used to write lists on his mirror!!
Now, he probably makes his lists on his iPad or tablet!
But, I actually need
a real piece of paper

Guess what the 
first item on my list is each day . . . 
MAKE A LIST!  :)


How about you?
Is there something you do that helps you to be
more organized and accomplish more?
Please share!

What's on your list today?
Now, I can check write a blog post off the list today!
Of course, some projects like "pull weeds" is
on the list every single day! :(

Hope you can check lots off your list today.
I'm off to make a quiche and check that off today's list!

5 comments:

Tutus and Choo-Choos said...

I don't make a "To Do List" every day. But, I do make a weekly list of my projects for my merchandiser job and I cross them off as I complete them. I do make grocery lists because otherwise I forget too many things.

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm constantly making lists at work and at home. I feel like my lists don't get any shorter though.

Laurie said...

I have lists everywhere! I tried to convert to lists on electronics, but I just love the physical act of writing and having my paper with me. And I love physically crossing stuff off. Not the same to cross off things on the phone. :) Happy list making!

Jodee said...

You know I live by lists -- always have and always will. I love crossing things off along the way! Keep up the great work!

starnes family said...

I'm a list maker. Feels good to cross everything off!