Friday, September 5, 2014

Yippee Skippee!

Hello Friends!
Yippee Skippee Friday!


Is it just me or do the weeks when we have a Monday 
holiday seem even longer??

And, did I tell I am back at work??
Yes I surely am!
The office administrator for Mr. Tennis 
left for a new law firm and I was drafted! :)
It's very, very different than my prior
law office -- much smaller, so I need  to wear lots
of hats (some days none really fit me).
It's an adjustment.
The best news is that I can arrange 
my hours around Maddy's school schedule.

Photo courtesy of Disney Parks blog.
In other unrelated news,
we just heard that Oswald the Lucky Rabbit 
has returned to Disney Land!
Oh my gosh -- he is one of our favorites!
Fingers crossed he goes to DisneyWorld too!
(Note Maddy's Oswald hat above -- we love that crazy rabbit)!

And, what are you doing this weekend?
More de-weeding is on my agenda -- have moved
decluttering off for a while to attack weeds!
Perhaps a little high school football Friday night 
will be in order.
Definitely a chocolate covered donut on Saturday or Sunday or both.
I'll get one for you too!
Happy Weekend!
xoxo

6 comments:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

congrats on the job!

Love that wabbit!

And, Happy Happy Weekend. I want a chocolate covered with sprinkles.

lea
xo

Musings from Kim K. said...

This weekend can't get here fast enough. I'm really missing our easy summer schedule. This juggling act is nuts. Good luck with your latest working endeavor! Glad you can work around Maddy's schedule.

Lisa said...

back to work?? =(

starnes family said...

Can't wait to meet Oswald. It won't be long!

Jodee said...

Holy smokes! That was the longest short week ever! I am so glad that we survived!

I hope your new job is short lived!

Let's get together for a movie or lunch soon!

likeschocolate said...

Don't know Oswald. Will have to look him up! Congratulations on the new job!