Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Gobble Gobble Report!

Hello December!

I've gotten a bit delayed reporting on our Thanksgiving -- so sorry!
(and I had to borrow Catherine's photos as couldn't find my photo cord connector thingy)


We had a fabulous time with family and so much fun!

The food was absolutely delicious,
the games we played were a blast
and the company and little kids -- divine!!


Philip and Catherine outdid themselves!
How do they make it look so easy and effortless and
yummy!!!

I contributed my Mom's famous (in family circles)
strawberry strawberry jello, fruit salad and pumpkin pie.
Sadly all were inhaled so quickly, I have no photos
to prove my culinary prowess!


After dinner, we played a rousing game of
Thanksgiving Bingo (thanks Jodee for letting me be a total copycat).
Maddy and I had selected perfect prizes and the kids -- everyone
really -- had a blast playing BINGO!  :)
Little Walt got the first bingo!  Way to go W!


We also played (or I attempted) a round of Guesstures.
Basically charades with a timer.  


Girls against the boys and somehow we got the tougher
assignments, so the boys beat us.
Next time, we'll get them.


Such a wonderful holiday, giving thanks, chowing down
and playing games with family -- it doesn't get much better than that!


4 comments:

Laurie said...

Beautiful table setting... and I LOVE those kinds of games! So fun with all the littles, I bet! :)

Lisa said...

looks like a great time!

Jodee said...

Wow! What a fun Thanksgiving! Isn't Bingo a blast?! It was a hit here too! You better print this one for Christmas: http://abirdandabean.com/2013/12/holiday-bingo-set-free-printable.html

Hope you have a great week!

starnes family said...

Guesstures sounds like fun. Yall are so cute!

We've been playing Pictionary latly. Always interesting!