Thursday, June 4, 2015

A Magical Trip!

Hello Friends!

When I last posted, Maddy had just
finished 7th grade! Yay!
After celebrating another rainy weekend in Nebraska, 
we made a mad rush after Memorial Day to
pack and head out to the most magical and
happiest place on earth!


Yes, we visited Walt Disney World!
When we've gone before,
it's been over Easter break, so we went a bit later this year.

Visiting at a non-holiday was a little different.
It was hotter during this time period,
 but less crowded than at Easter.

Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella

We had so much fun!

Since this is basically our family scrapbook, I'll be
posting all about our trip, so hope I don't bore you all.

I'm a lucky Mom-- even though she's a teenager,
Maddy loves the magic of Disney, 
the characters, the rides, the shopping!


It was a magical trip!
Stay tuned!


8 comments:

Jodee said...

I am so glad that you gals enjoyed every second of your trip! I can't wait to see more pictures!

P.S. Rain, rain -- go away! However, I did get a two hour nap tonight thanks to our game getting rained out!

Kelli said...

Sounds wonderful! Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

Billie Jo said...

I can't wait!!!!!!
Disney World is our favorite place on earth!!!!
Soo happy for you all, and can't wait to share your trip with you! : )

Tutus and Choo-Choos said...

Does anyone ever want to outgrow the magical world of Disney? I hope not. It brings out the kid in everyone.

Musings from Kim K. said...

So enjoyed your sneak peeks on IG of your trip. Such a wonderful way to kick off summer vacation!

Lisa said...

great pics so far!

Jen Kershner said...

I love Disney so much and we've not taken Em since she was 4. I'm itching to go again so I will just have to live vicariously through you!

Hayley said...

Oh my goodness I love love love Disney! I've been there three times (the last time I went I was 11 or 12) I'm 14 now and I'd love to go back! When I was younger I always thought I was going to work there, I guess growing up only brings up the reality of having to live in Florida before I could work there... I hope you all had a great time :)
- Hugs from Hayley